Saturday, December 1, 2012

A thousand years with YOU

I have died everyday waiting for you,
Darlin’ don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years..
I’ll love you for a thousand more...
- Christina Perri, A Thousand Years

“Let’s start with forever!” Recalling the words of Edward Cullen seems like undergoing a repetitive session of acupuncture though instead of needles, sharp swords spear through you. At least, for now.

Everyday seems to be a tirade, a play of words and a game with no victor nor a loser. We assumed roles. Roles without a definite boundary whether we are living a reality or a whim. I know that this would go on and on towards infinity. I am in a blurry position but what I am sure is that love will keep me alive no matter what.

I’ll keep on believing as you have first believed in me. I am loving you more every day. I fear not that I’d lose you but I fear that I would be kept in oblivion. I know your heart’s not totally mine but mine is YOURS forever.

But I will keep on waiting… I LOVE YOU HUBS!



No comments: